Hey guys! So yesterday I was looking for some readathons to join in so I can pass my reading goal. And I found one that’s comping up up in a few days and thought it was perfect for this time of the year.
In a not very detailed summary (seriously go read their post its much better) its a readathon dedicated to the shortest books on your tbr! its starts on the 21st and ends on the 31st!
- Almost midnight by Rainbow Rowell
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Sharp Objects by GIllian Flynn
- The Butterfly Garden by Doy Hutchison
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Bleachers by John Grishman
- California Rolls by Roger L. Simpson
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
- Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
So I limited myself to around 300 pages since that’s the max I can read in about a day and a half. I hope to finish a few and at least have most of these started!
What’s your tbr for short-a-thon?